Many families in Boise want to pursue homeownership but face barriers of low income, poor/unestablished credit, or a lack of know-how.
The ‘Yes You Can’ (YYC) Homebuyer Program is here to to ensure the home buying process is an empowering and affordable experience. This free service provides culturally savvy staff and the only realtor in the valley who specializes in serving first time and low-income home buyers.
Clients benefit from:
- An individualized, step-by-step plan
- Connection to credit counseling, debt reductions services, homebuyer education, and down payment assistance programs
- Language interpretation at education classes, lender meetings, etc.
- Experienced staff with 20+ years experience in social service navigation and specialize in locating quality, affordable homes
- Moving boxes, rental truck and volunteers for a stress-free move
In 2018, 20 families achieved their dream of purchasing their first home in the Treasure Valley!