House, maison, casa, منزل, nyumbani. Whatever word you use to describe your home, we’re here to help. The Yes You Can program is ready to help any person from any country buy a home.
We have helped Swahili, French, Arabic and Spanish speakers navigate the home buying process from start to finish. More than half of our clients are originally from other countries. For us, language barriers are normal.
We are predictable. You will know exactly what step to take. It does not matter if it is simple or complicated. We will help you take every step you want to take. We will coach you.
We work with interpreters. We work with social service agencies. We work with other programs that serve immigrants, former refugees, asylum seekers and new Americans. We know how to serve you.
Good to know:
- We have more than 12 local partners who support non-native English speakers
- Interpreters are ready to help every step of the way
- Our specialists have worked with multiple cultures for more than 30 years
- Partner real estate agents have experience teaching English as a Second Language
- LEAP Housing Solutions has created three other programs that help immigrants and new Americans