LEAP Charities, Inc.
LEAP Charities is a Boise-based nonprofit who believes all people deserve an affordable home. LEAP was started by Bart Cochran, a Boise realtor, who saw vulnerable populations unable to access stable, affordable homes.
Bridging the gap between need and hope one home at a time.
Communities transformed with hope, connection, and secure housing.
LEAP accomplishes its mission in five ways:
- Operation of a transitional housing program as a soft landing
- Connection of renters to home buying resources
- Research on affordable housing trends and solutions
- Development and management of affordable rental housing
- Preservation of existing affordable housing